Greater BostonWebmaster: Jim Douglas
District Coordinator: Paula Sampson
District Competition: March 4, 2017 (Snow date, March 5), Stoneham Central MS, 101 Central Street, Stoneham, MA
Online registration deadline: Tues, 2/14/17, 11:59:59 pm
Payment received by: Thurs, 2/16/17 $16 per student (not per entry), must include project verification form
Papers Due: Wed. 2/14/17, 11:59:59 pm
Papers transmitted: via email to GreaterBostonMHD@gmail.com, in .PDF format only
Website lockout: Wed. 2/22/17, 11:59:59 pm
District Coordinator: Robert Jones (978-342-6053 ext. 100)
District Competition: Saturday, March 4, 2017 (Snow date: March 5); Oakham Center School, 1 Deacon Allen Drive, Oakham, MA
Registration Deadline: Mon., Feb. 9, 2017, 11:59pm
Payment received by: Mon, Feb. 9, 2017 $16 per student (not per entry)
Website Lockout: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59pm
Paper Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59pm.
Papers transmitted: via email to email@example.com, in .PDF or Word .doc/docx format only
District Coordinator: Leah Cardullo
District Competition: March 4, 2017 (Snow date: March 5), Foxboro High School, 120 South Street, Foxboro, MA
Online Registration Deadline: Tues. Feb. 14, 11:59PM
Website Lockout: Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59PM
Paper Submission Deadline: Wed., Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59PM.
Papers transmitted via email to MHDSouthShore@gmail.com
District Coordinator: Kerin Shea
District Competition: March 4, 2017 (Snow date: March 5), Beverly High School, 100 Sohier Road, Beverly, MA
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017, 11:59pm
Payment received by: Mon. 2/16/17, $16 per student (not per entry), must include signature formWebsite Lockout: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59pm
Paper Submission Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 11:59pm
● Papers must be submitted via email no later than February 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
● Email address for submitting papers is MaHistoryDay@aol.com. I will stay up until then to email you with a confirmation.
● Papers must be formatted as .PDF or Word.doc or Word.docx ONLY, NOT .txt, .pub, or .pages files.
● Each paper must be submitted as a single, complete entry (e.g. do NOT email the cover page, body of paper, and bibliography as separate files. All elements of each paper should all be included in one document.)
● Please ask students to name their paper documents with their last name, division, paper. For example: Lastname-SR.pdf. or Lastname-JR.doc.
● Please make sure your division (Junior or Senior) is on the front cover!
Websites MUST be created using the nhd.weebly portal! The process is easy and free. Websites created at other locations will not be entered in the competition!
● Website lockout is February 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm
● Your URL should look something like http://37408014.nhd.weebly.com. Each NHD website has an automatically generated identification number that is 8 numbers long. You should NOT have any letters in your URL, nor should you be able to pick what goes into your URL.
● If the address between http:// and nhd.weebly.com is not a string of 8 numbers, but instead asks you to create a custom URL likehttp://lincolndouglassdebates.weebly.com, you can easily convert it.
● If you registered for a regular Weebly account you can convert it to a NHD Weebly automatically. Simply use your Username and Password to login through http://nhd.weebly.com and click the "Convert" button when prompted. This will switch your Weebly account over to a NHD Weebly and assign you a new URL with the correct 8-digit format.
● PUBLISH YOUR WEBPAGE! When you've finished making your edits for the day, do not forget to publish your website! You will find the Publish Now button in the upper right-hand corner. Remember to publish your website each and every time you edit your site - and make sure you've published your site before your local contest lock-out dates, or you may be disqualified from participating in the contest!
Co-State Coordinators of Massachusetts History Day:
Kerin Shea (508-922-7835 | firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kathleen Barker(617-646-0557 | email@example.com)